Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy
England
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The instructions for this expansion suggest removing specific cards for each one you introduce. I guess this is done to ensure there is a 'balance' of resource producing companies.

Why not just add the cards to the base game decks and let fate have its way? Sure it my inpact the balance mentioned above but there are plenty of games like that, and the tnesion of whether or not a 'mineral' company shows up would add the overall tension of the game. I suspect it will also make the game a little harder.

It would also make set up a lot easier!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
It's your game so you can do whatever you want with it. Personally, I think the game has a sufficient amount of luck of the draw already so I'll definitely want to swap some of the new cards for the old ones and not add all of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
England
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a fair point, and I only have 3 solo games in so far so I will bear that in mind before I introduce the cards. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.