Gunner Carson
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I just recently learned about this game as I've been wanting to add a good skirmish game to my collection. Greek mythology appeals to me more than Norse. Does anyone know if both will be included in the kickstarter this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Boxshall
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an email from Monolith just the other day, because I had asked about getting the PM opened again. They said that, it's possible some MB items would be for purchase during the Ragnarok KS, but nothing was set in stone.

I doubt very much there will be a MB KS run at the same time as Ragnarok KS, as it's a lot for them to be doing at once. But one doesn't really know at this stage.

It could be all, or some, or none.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Dominguez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
There's a few for sale on the geek for reasonable prices. The base game with stretch goals is a *ton* of minis and game to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Eloi
msg tools
mb
I am very interested in this as well.

I have missed the Mythic Battles Pantheon kickstarter and I pledged $1 for The Edge: Dawnfall, but, as I only want to have one skirmish game, and MBP is just right up my alley, I would rather have MBP.

Unfortunately, MBP is not available anymore, and retail/geek market are not options for me, but it would be very nice to know if it will be available during Ragnarok's Kickstarter, as, if so, I would just forget about Dawnfall and wait until the end of the year for a Ragnarok + Pantheon combo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harshman
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When they offered their last Conan Kickstarter (Book of Set) they offered out their existing leftover Conan stock (from the prior Kickstarter) in limited quantities. I would imagine they would do that again with Mythic Battles.

I would expect quantities to be limited to only what they have leftover and not a reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.