Nate Bakke

Minnesota
msg tools
Just got the expansion a few days ago. Haven't had a chance to play it. But looking through the rules and these two house cards specifically I read Vis' ability as allowing the player to take another house card and add the number and only the number to the combat strength. Is this correct? Or will Khal's text at the bottom of the card also go off? Is this a way for the Tar player to keep Khal in the game and use him in multiple battles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hopo
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same doubt, but the first option is the correct one: Viserys allows you to use Drogo's Strength more than once (Although, as you mentioned, just Drogo's strenght not Drogo's text)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Bakke

Minnesota
msg tools
That's what I assumed since the text of Vis' card specifically says it only adds the number. That is good to know and makes that combo quite good to pair with Dragons flying around picking up loyalty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.