Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm up to 12 decks now and decided to come up with a storage option. I do not own the starter set and just went with decks and substitute tokens.

I went to a local card shop and looked at many box options. They had everything under the sun for card storage. I ended up going with a clear Ultimate Guard Stack 'n' Safe Deck Box that holds 480 cards, and removed 2 of the 3 clear dividers that were included.

I was able to fit 12 sleeved decks comfortably using Mayday green standard sleeves. I use the Ultra-Pro card dividers and trimmed about a half inch so they would fit under the lid.

I then measured the lid and created a custom image that I printed and affixed to the lid with double sided tape. I also added some additional elements to the image in order to make it unique apart from the core rulebook image. I sealed the edges of the printed image to the lid with clear Elmer's glue to prevent wear on the edges of the image.

I decided to go with a clear storage box because I like the look. Makes for a nice conversation piece when it sits on the table. I will be getting more decks of course, but I will also create a second box for my 13 year old son as he builds his collection because he has really taken to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.