3 Posts

Diceborn Heroes» Forums » General

Subject: Production on the way? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mevio Signore Delle Fiamme
msg tools
mbmb
Hi, I just managed to late pledge this game (as I apparently like to get into exclusively doomed ks projects) and noticed an update of Dec 11 saying production is on the way:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/945679346/diceborn-hero...

not quite sure what this mean xD

Sounds like good news though

Quote:
We have received the Pre-production copy!

Happy Holidays everyone! I received an early gift this year from Panda Games: The pre-production copy of Diceborn Heroes. I have been rigorously peering through it and overall it is stunning. The clarity of the cards, the sturdy centerboard, all worth the effort for the stretch goals. Unfortunately they weren't able to complete the Insert for it at the time due to some structural issues out of the mold with the current design, we have retooled it and should be in tip top shape for production. I posted an unboxing on our Facebook and Youtube pages. Here are some photos of what is included.

Thats 156 mini sized cards, 88 Hero cards, 72 quest cards, 49 tokens, 12 plastic ziploc bags, 1 board, 1 rulebook, 26 dice all complete.
So what's the next step?

Here we are pressing the print button on everything. This means that 6-8 week timeline begins now. This is my excited face! We have come a long way. Things that you can do to help expedite things:

1) Please make sure your shipping address is up to date.

2) Pray to the shipping gods for good weather and safe passage. (optional)

3) Give your postal worker an extra special Christmas gift for their hard work. (optional)

All kidding aside. This was the most real it has felt, opening the box and seeing all the work sitting in there. So many decisions and ideas were hashed out almost a year ago I got to rediscover them. I hope you all have a great holiday season. Cause 2019 is the year of DICE! Until next time heroes!

You can find
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
C'mon, don't jinx us, Mevio! laugh
I'm assuming this means an "around April" date for packages at our doors. Maybe before if lucky, maybe later if unlucky. It's all in the "art" of planning - make your best guess! cool So that's my prediction.
Oh - and yes, I'm confident this one is going to deliver.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brooke
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keith is trying to get the box height increased a little (5mm) to cater for sleeves.. Once he's happy with everything, he will get them to hit the print button
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.