Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Does anyone know if there is a PDF of the exact rules used in the Days of Wonder app?

2) I am just baffled about the Calza rule in the Days of Wonder App. Many versions of rules that I have found online say that "Calza" is only called with 3+ players, and it can be called by anyone at the table except the person whose turn follows the most recent bidder.

The rules description in the Days of Wonder app pretty much says the same thing. So, if A bids five 5s, and B thinks that five 5s is just right, B cannot say, "Calza"; however, player C can.

In the app, however, when I am in a three-player game, I never have the opportunity to call Calza after a bid by the player on my left, but I can call Calza after a bid by the player on my right, the very player the rules same that I am not allowed to respond to with "Calza".

Can someone clear this up?

I am trying to play a physical version of the game with my young daughter, and I would like to play with the rules in the app, but I do not want to teach my daughter a method of play if it will change in a few weeks because it is due to a bug.

Maybe the app is right, and I just don't understand the written rules about Calza.

Thanks for any help that you can offer.

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.