3 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: I finally won my first standard campaign! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing in Easy for Raz knows how long, I tried The (regular) Dunwich Legacy on standard with Daisy and William, trying to max out on xp with Bury and Digs.
Things didn't go to well. I didn't save Morgan (preferring the students), I didn't save Rice and Yorrik got a physical, I didn't get the Necronomicon and Daisy got a physical, I got swallowed up with the Essex... but then I released Silas, saved the professors, slew 2 broods while Yorrik got a mental and Daisy a physical, slew Bishop, and closed the breach with Daisy.
Yorrik lingered behind, and ultimately, got trapped Beyond the Veil after slaying an Yithian observer.
The upgrade path for Daisy was negating the Veil, and deciphering everything with Shrew Analysis. She lucked into one of each for the tablet and the stone, and both the ichors for the solution. She was saved by her bulletproof vest in the end
Yorrik was all about discarding beat cops to replay them again right after, and police badges and all. Too bad he didn't have his "negate 10 damage" card in hand at that time. He was two actions from winning too. A noble sacrifice.
I won!
I won!
laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conciergerie Easylife Florent Leguern
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
After all, a murder is only an extroverted suicide.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Humberto Villela
Brazil
Porto Velho
RO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife just bought me the core box, so I shall be getting into this crazy boat in two weeks.
Congratulations on your achievement!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.