5 Posts

Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dragon treasure interaction question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P M
msg tools
new user
Can the dragon pickup treasure on dark tiles? Sounds op to me but nothing I've read explicitly denies the action.devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can. Remember picking up treasure is after moves and powers are resolved. At best you can clear one tile of treasure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Bamber
United Kingdom
Oxted
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
You can. Remember picking up treasure is after moves and powers are resolved. At best you can clear one tile of treasure.

As I recall the Dragon can pick up more than one treasure but he can only benefit from one per turn. The excess can be stored on the board and used once per turn on subsequent turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexicon wrote:
Can the dragon pickup treasure on dark tiles?

To combine the above answers:

- Picking up treasure is the last thing the dragon can do on his turn, and only the treasure on his current tile (which can be dark).

- All treasure on his current tile is picked up.

- Only one treasure can be exchanged per turn; the others are kept on the Dragon board to be exchanged on future turns.

Tip: use wing cards to move multiple treasures on to one tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P M
msg tools
new user
Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.