Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tina M
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The medical space suggests that you may "re-roll all available units."

Does this mean:
A. Roll all dice, including scanned dice (I assume this is not the case)
B. Roll all dice that are not scanner dice and/or scanner dice that have been used to add a threat.
C. Roll all dice that are not scanner dice and not the specific die that was assigned to the infirmary space. E.g. If I have 1 scanner dice, 1 infirmary dice, and 4 science dice, I can only re-roll the 4 science dice?
D. Roll all dice that have not yet been assigned to a space or a scanner dice. (Meaning that you can assign the dice you like first, then reroll all of the remaining dice that have not been assigned or returned including the medical die used to invoke the re-roll.)
E. Roll all dice that have not yet been assigned to a space except for the medical die (i.e. non assigned dice + assigned medical die can be rerolled)

I first assumed it meant B. Then I reinterpreted it as E. Now I'm not sure after rereading the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any dice you could normally pick up and place on any given space is "available dice". So NO dice that are in infirmary, on any space on the ship board, set aside, assigned to any card, etc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Márcio Lopes
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I agree with Max Jansson, it would be "re-roll all dice that have not yet been assigned to a space(no exceptions)".

I have a question about return units from scanners in this ship(Athena Mk. II), in the rule book area for all ships you can read "Units returned from the infirmary or scanners...", so I was assuming that it would be possible in all ships to return units from scanners, but in this ship it's not possible or I'm missing some thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Searut wrote:
Hello, I agree with Max Jansson, it would be "re-roll all dice that have not yet been assigned to a space(no exceptions)".

I have a question about return units from scanners in this ship(Athena Mk. II), in the rule book area for all ships you can read "Units returned from the infirmary or scanners...", so I was assuming that it would be possible in all ships to return units from scanners, but in this ship it's not possible or I'm missing some thing.

Units are returned from the scanners after they have filled all the slots and revealed a new threat. Some effects may return them before this happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.