Hide
2 Posts

Folklore: The Affliction» Forums » Rules

Subject: Leadership Transition "After a Fight" instruction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fab Am
msg tools
If a primary map goal states "After the combat, immediately read "After the Fight" on page X", does a leadership change happen immediately after looting and the new leader then continues with the "After the Fight" story paragraph or does the current leader finish the "After the Fight" story paragraph and the new leader then continues with the next story section?

As the "After the Fight" paragraphs in the story book seem to be part of the current Adventure map sections I would tend to the latter, but I am not sure about it.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bender
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the events/outcome described in the After the Fight story paragraph could be resolved on the map where the fight took place, then no map transition has happened yet, then the leader should not change until that paragraph is resolved. If the party must travel somewhere else or the event described takes place outside the site of the last fight, then I would say you should transition to the new leader before resolving the After the fight paragraph.

But that is also just my interpretation based on the rules stating 'Leadership does not change until the characters leave the map'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.