Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: A Gemstone Mining Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Unique Dwarf Abilities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary M
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
These are some abilities my play group came up with. We tried to theme them around the dwarves personalities and quirks a bit. We did some playtesting, but they could always use more; Let us know how they work out for you if you try them.

Doc- When you take your turn to mine draw 2 gems. If you drew one Obsidian, return both gems. If you drew two Obsidian, return one and keep the other.

Sleepy- Unless you are the last dwarf in the mine you may pass your turn to draw a card and then discard a card.

Happy- When a card is played against you, draw a gem from the bag. If it's an Obsidian, return it.

Dopey- Unless you are the last dwarf in the mine, when you have an accident, choose another dwarf that is still in the mine. Give 1 of your Obsidian and half of your gems, rounded down, at random to them instead of returning them to the bag. You do not gain an Experience token or the Bravery bonus. At the end of the day you may always score Obsidian as a valuable gem that is worth 0 points. (ie: Obsidian can be used as part of the 5 different and 6 different gems bonus)

Grumpy- When you take your turn to mine and draw an Obsidian, return it without placing it in your cart and draw 3 gems or immediately leave the mine.

Sneezy- Unless you are the last dwarf in the mine, when you take your turn to mine and draw an Obsidian, return it and one other random gem from your cart.

Bashful- You may always score the Bonus, even if you did not leave the mine first. You may score today's bonus as well as yesterday's bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.