Hide
3 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Return to Hoth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Stun baton rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Sidin
msg tools
How can hero to use the last ability from this weapon(spend 1 strain to choose an adjacent hostile figure. This figure become Weakened). Only during attack? During his activation? In any time(even hostile figure activation and atack)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Items: Abilities on a weapon cannot be used while resolving an attack with a different weapon. (Unless specified otherwise, see Vibrobayonet.)

I remembered it being the opposite (an ability on a weapon can only be used when performing an attack with that weapon). (And I have used it during an attack myself.)

It seems that by Rules as Written the strain ability on Stun Baton can be used any time. I would house-rule it to "during your activation" though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Sidin
msg tools
Maybe. In the rules and faq i don't find precise definition of this moment. Maybe is there official answer from ffg? I think, it must be active only during yours attacks. What about, if you have 2 weapons with similar effects?-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.