Mike Stoddart
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to select a user and compare their "to trade" list with my "want in trade" list and generate a compatible list? Some users have over 300 games listed for trade and I don't really have the energy to trawl through them all. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first step of the "Propose a Trade" function highlights that info at least:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/trade/proposeuser
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Trade Manager"

"Find my Trades"

Can't recall the wordage, but unless they disabled it, as it tended to be CPU intensive, it's there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose the other two options will work just fine, but those are limited to the "for trade" and "want in trade" lists.
I have created an app where you can compare any list to another. So also the "owned" with "wishlist". Which might give you insight in games you want to trade, but don't have on your for trade list...
http://draedghawl.shalom.craimer.org/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stoddart
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. Marco, I'll try your page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simplest way I've found is to go to their profile page, scan down the right hand column to trades. It should show their Trade rating in parenthesis. Right beside it is Propose A Trade With This User. Clicking on that brings up your for trades and their for trades, with their want that match highlighted on your list and yours highlighted on theirs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.