Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaiyeson Lanlehin
United States
California
flag msg tools
new user
Hello,☺️

I currently play/own Gloom of Kilforth and would love to add the promo cards for it to my game.

They attached some promo cards for Kilforth to some copies of "1066, Tears To many Mother's".

If anyone is not planning on using theirs would you please consider mailing them to me? I can only promise a heartfelt thank you letter in bad handwriting in return 😁📝.

Thank you for your consideration and good gaming! 🎲🃏🎲
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Taylor
Switzerland
Uster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it, send me a PM

Si

Grim Song wrote:
Hello,☺️

I currently play/own Gloom of Kilforth and would love to add the promo cards for it to my game.

They attached some promo cards for Kilforth to some copies of "1066, Tears To many Mother's".

If anyone is not planning on using theirs would you please consider mailing them to me? I can only promise a heartfelt thank you letter in bad handwriting in return 😁📝.

Thank you for your consideration and good gaming! 🎲🃏🎲
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Griffin
United States
Thibodaux
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OP I can work as back up on this plan. If it doesn't work out with the original offer PM me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United States
flag msg tools
Dino DNA!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would but I’m selling mine for one million dollars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaiyeson Lanlehin
United States
California
flag msg tools
new user
Thank you Si, I have sent you my information in a private message. You made my night. I am embarrassed of how happy I am right now. I know their just cards, but it's also the act of kindness and mercy.

Sincerely, thank you! 😁
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaiyeson Lanlehin
United States
California
flag msg tools
new user
Kieth, sir you are a legend.

I most certainly will hit you up in case things don't work out. Seeing a second person step up like this makes me really realize how amazing the gaming community is. Sometimes you think the bonds are only forged strongly around dice throwing and card tapping at the dinning table. This is a nice reminder that all those cool groups and solo players have a wonderful digital oasis that they can meet up at and commune.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Guigue
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if the exchange has been made, but since I am interested as well, and since Si is in Switzerland as well, if everyone is OK with it it would be simpler that he sent it to me and Keith sent it to Jaiyeson.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.