5 Posts

Adrenaline: Team Play DLC» Forums » Rules

Subject: Banshee's Mastermind in a 3 player game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aleks Zuwalski
Poland
flag msg tools
Hello everyone, I have a question. Is Banshee's ability useless in 3 player game when using Mastermind? Given the fact that you need two other hypnotized targets for the optional effect to occur it seems like you have no use for the tokens. Rulebook also states that you randomly choose your character-specific weapon so you could basically be stuck with a measly tag gun. Is there something I am missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex W8er
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should probably add the bot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleks Zuwalski
Poland
flag msg tools
That's what I expected. It's a bit weird that they didn't consider her power in the lowest player count, but I guess Adrenaline is better with more players in general.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played with the expansion yet, but I'd get on house ruling that character for 3 players, pronto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex W8er
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zuwal wrote:
That's what I expected. It's a bit weird that they didn't consider her power in the lowest player count, but I guess Adrenaline is better with more players in general.

Yes, it definitely is.
Have you tried the bot? I wouldn't play without it in a 3p game any more. You shouldn't underestimate it, it adds a nice little layer of strategy and isn't that hard to handle.

Polioliolio wrote:
I haven't played with the expansion yet, but I'd get on house ruling that character for 3 players, pronto.

Sure, you can try it. My guess is that you end up with an overpowered weapon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.