Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christoffer Lundberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris from Modiphius posted an update today:

Quote:
"Hi folks hope you had a great Christmas break. The team is mostly back in the office today. The US and EU shipments are arriving mid Jan (we're waiting on accurate dates as this will depend on the port, customs and so on). As soon as it arrives at the warehouses the early shipments will be despatched. We'll update you asap. I hope to have an update for New Zealand customers on slightly improved rates shipping directly from China (not massive I'm afraid but it will help) and I'll know the delivery date to Australia this week. We are planning to do a video showing the core box components off and a play through however two of the boardgame team and our video person are off ill - hopefully, later this week once they're caught up. Thanks for all the error reports on the Stretch Goal files you've been sending in the team have been going through them last week and the graphic team will be working on final print files this week."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Speedy Petey
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear! Would you happen to knov when we can expect to pick it up in retail in Sweden/EU?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Lundberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpeedyPetey wrote:
Good to hear! Would you happen to knov when we can expect to pick it up in retail in Sweden/EU?

Sorry, I have no knowledge of when Siege appears in retail. It will be after fulfillment to backers, so I would guess that at least after summer. I would suggest send a message to Fantasy Flight about that, since they will handle the retail part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Warfield
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks "doomtrooper" for telling those nerds what Chris meant by "Trump." I'm unsure why it was so hard for them to understand what he meant by that.

Anywho. Can't wait to play. Even though I'll still have a few more months for that dl pledge to arrive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm curious: was that a purely random outburst or were there other posts in this thread providing context that have since been deleted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Warfield
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm only commenting on this thread since it was a more recent one in regards to the game finally shipping. My comment was a reply to folks on the kickstarter page giving Chris a bunch of crap for "blaming Trump."

I understand this sounds like a random outburst. I'm just annoyed with the impatient backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Lundberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
Ok, I'm curious: was that a purely random outburst or were there other posts in this thread providing context that have since been deleted?

Thought the same. Hardly read the comments, so I did not grasp the context.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Lundberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve, Modiphius' Moderator, posted this yesterday:

Quote:
Siege of the Citadel is shipping this month to early backers- update coming tomorrow.

So, an update is coming today meeple

I am excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By early backers I assume that means 2 wave shipping backers?

It's been so long but if I recall I think I had an option and choose one wave shipping. Any idea when we might see those shipments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.