Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind some shameless promotion for a minute, but I wanted to plug a new Facebook group celebrating all of FFG's Arkham Files board and card games. I am a big fan of the Arkham Horror LCG Facebook group, but I have always wanted a similar group that covered everything Arkham Files, and not just one product.

So if anyone is interested in joining a group to discuss all things Arkham, please check out The Arkham Files Collective!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/396073831129990/

My plan is to build this group into the #1 place to discuss FFG's Arkham Files line. Discuss new releases, favorite expansions, the diverse group of investigators, rules questions, post images of recent plays, or whatever you would like to see in future products. Really, anything goes as long as it is Arkham Files related!

Note, the group is a CLOSED group as well, so it will not be subject to spam and you can post and reply to discussions without your posts being broadcast all over Facebook.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.