Subject: Terran color scheme for Tsuiseki? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I do not have the game yet but did get a Tsuiseki (72242) for painting as it reminded me of the A10.

What is a typical color scheme for Terrans?

I thought about doing a standard A-10 color (grey) with maybe a sky blue underbelly but that seemed a little boring.

Any pictures of painted ones in the scheme would be nice. I have seen some via Google but none have made me want to steal the scheme and I am not sure what a Terran scheme would be...

Feel free to mention specific paint colors (Reaper, Vallejo, etc).

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JON WALKER
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
After the devastation of Earth by the Rach, a lot of military units simply ceased to "be." With the formation of the Legions under a unified command, those units that had survived (mostly from former nations with a larger military presence) continued with schemes they had already known. So you see lots of greens and browns. Later Legions were formed from other world populations so you see a lot more variety there.

Check out some paint schemes at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1494706690590826&...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.