Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
right column has optional hint on the card.
how to use this optional hint?
I can't find any information about optional hint.

all players has a some optional hint?

thx to your answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Oaks
msg tools
diddle74 wrote:
right column has optional hint on the card.
how to use this optional hint?
I can't find any information about optional hint.

all players has a some optional hint?

When using the setup cards, the clues can be found on the last two pages of the rulebook.

Every game has one optional clue available for the entire group. All the hints reveal a type of clue that is NOT used during that game. For example, "no clues that mention swamp" or "no within one space clues".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 6:
"Getting a Hint - If players are badly stuck, it's possible to get a hint. This must be agreed by all players at the table, or by all bar one if playing with four or five players. If using the cards, check the number on your card, and find it in the Hints section in the back of this rulebook. If using the app, just follow the instructions."

IE, they're on the last two pages in the rulebook, and everyone in a 3p game or all but one in a 4p or 5p game must agree to look at the hint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this a dozen of times, and taught it several times.

Once someone asked about those numbers and i had no idea they were there hahahaha

I searched the rulebook and discovered those were hint numbers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.