San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Associate Marketing Manager
badge
Renegade Game Studios
mbmbmbmbmb
We launched a Facebook group for our Solo Hero line. Join to get the latest sneak-peeks about Proving Grounds and what's next for our Solo Hero games!

http://bit.ly/2sgurXc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Keeps asking for a login. Could you please make it a publicly accessible group so non Facebook users can also have a look?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Renegade Game Studios
mbmbmbmbmb
tds_gaming wrote:
Keeps asking for a login. Could you please make it a publicly accessible group so non Facebook users can also have a look?

Should be fixed now! Sorry about that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
tds_gaming wrote:

Should be fixed now! Sorry about that!

Not for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Renegade Game Studios
mbmbmbmbmb
That's strange! It's listed as a public group. Not sure how to make it any more open than that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Facebook
Notice
You must log in to continue.
You must log in to continue.

Email or Phone Number

Password
or
Create New Account
Forgot account?

whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bertrand Hui
United States
White Salmon
WA
flag msg tools
I ride mountain bikes and road bikes. Ask me how!
badge
You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a Facebook limitation/requirement. There's no way to create publicly accessible groups on Facebook for non-Facebook users.

tds_gaming wrote:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Turner
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stroodle88 wrote:
It's a Facebook limitation/requirement. There's no way to create publicly accessible groups on Facebook for non-Facebook users.

tds_gaming wrote:

I guess I won't be joining or viewing this group then. Up to them if they want to leave a sizeable portion of their potential customers in the dark about their product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Renegade Game Studios
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll be communicating news/updates elsewhere as well, not just in that group. The FB group just gives people another outlet to talk about the game - like what we're doing in this forum here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Turner
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
We'll be communicating news/updates elsewhere as well, not just in that group. The FB group just gives people another outlet to talk about the game - like what we're doing in this forum here

Thank you!

I know many of us would certainly appreciate that.

To be honest, I don't think anyone would have voiced concerns if not for the opening line of this thread: "Join to get the latest sneak-peeks about Proving Grounds and what's next for our Solo Hero games!" That strongly implied that the latest info would be shared there first which is a trend some of us aren't onboard with. So anyway, thanks for clarifying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Renegade Game Studios
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally understand! The best places to stay up-to-date is by subscribing to our newsletter/social media pages and keeping an eye on BGG. You're in the right place!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.