Subject: Differences between german edtion 2013 and 2016? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Katharina Schrempf
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

I'm a little confused about the different german editions. We still have the old Pegasus edition and wanted to upgrade, but now I see Asmodee has published a fourth edition in 2016. But then on their website it says some of the expansions are only compatible with their 2013 edition.
For instance:
Pandemie: Im Labor - only compatible with 2013.
Pandemie: Ausnahmezustand - no information
Pandemie: Auf Messers Schneide - compatible with 2013 (does this mean not or compatible with 2016??)

That reads like they have been major changes from 2013 to 2016.

So, does someone know the differences between the 2013 and 2016 german edition? Any pictures appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghorron
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no differences between 2013 and 2016 edition, they just mention the 2013 compatibility because the expansions are not compatible with the old pegasus editions (wooden cubes etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this "nur mit 2013 Version kompatibel" is because of the old pegasus versions. I don't know of any mayor change (I bought the base game and all expansions together). The changed the name from Pandemie to Pandemic IIRC, my base game is labeled Pandemie, the expansions are labeled Pandemic but apart from that there is no difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katharina Schrempf
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh, okay. I thought, they were referring to 2016.
Your explanation makes way more sense. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.