Subject: It's a new year... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grant Hopwood
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What are you waiting for! Conquer your enemies!

Last nights win came down to a nail biter. The current leader was at victory condition with myself two points behind. I scanned for an artifact that would let me blink troops to one of his systems, then activated it. I blinked in about 10 troops and conquered the system for a two point exchange. The last two actions of the game was his two missions. His first mission he jumped a smallish fleet into the system I had just taken from him, and his second mission he assaulted. The first round of battle was 5v5. The second round of battle was 1v1. My last troop held the line...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing Grant - that sounds like an awesome last moment of the game wow wow

That's how it should always be

PS: Good to see the expansions in use as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Hopwood
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Emilarsen wrote:

PS: Good to see the expansions in use as well.

The new systems in the expansion cardboard really add some nice difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you want to geek out over who owns what system according to the lore - you can do so here https://burningsuns.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Systems

I'm very happy you enjoy it..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.