Hide
2 Posts

Mage Knight: Ultimate Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Storage Solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
perry wong
msg tools
Just got back from vacation and pick up my package today. Was concerned about missing cards and components like some people complained, but apparently no parts or cards are missing, Overall I am happy about this ultimate edition.
Only a few issues.

The box size is a little to big, but manageble.
The black and purple color mana crystal is a little hard to distinguish under my living room light, maybe that's just my light. Looks fine under daylight.
The fact the insert is not idea to hold sleeved cards is the biggest let down, and also not really organized for set up and tear down.
So I get rid of the insert and come with my own.
Used 2 plano box 3600, and a 400 card box and a 200 card box.

THe only part I like about the insert is ther map tile holder, so I cut it off, smooth out the edge, and it sits perfectly on top of the card box.

I guess the advantage of this oversized box is that you can realy come up with your own organizer without playing teris puzzle too much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Re
msg tools
Thanks for this! Always awesome to see peoples 'cheapish' storage solutions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.