Subject: A post-War scenario for Twilight Struggle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmanuel KERN
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,
After the two Variants posted on Boardgamegeek in 2017, we are proud to propose today a "Post-War" scenario for Twilight Struggle which tries to depict the 1990-2000 decade. The rules are the same as those in the base game, with some exceptions specified in the attached Instructions.
This is not an official GMT scenario, and GMT provides no official or unofficial endorsement of this variant.
For this "Post War" scenario, we had to revisit the events of the decade 1990-2000, without betraying the concepts and atmosphere of Twilight Struggle. We hope to have achieved this by introducing new events and the "political variable" of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).

The scenario lasts 4 Turns (5 including the optional cards) and the files are available here in French language and here in English language.

We hope you will enjoy playing this scenario as much as we had in designing and testing it.

Emmanuel Kern and Aurélien Violon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Benito Richards
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for providing this, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a look and I'm really impressed. I just need to get those parts printed and find an opponent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.