Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I was wondering if somebody could point me to a place where they would happen to sell more of these tiny (flattened) glass beads? I do find them more easily to prod around on the board (and they would be great for some prototypes I have ;-) )

appreciated!
/dimi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Meyers
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any crafts store like Michaels, AC Moores or Joannes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

thanks a lot, just had a look around and it seems they mostly don't have webstores (as I live in Belgium...) Furthermore, they don't over picture previews of these specific products. Guess it's time to fire up old Google

/dimi

*FOUND THEM* :
http://www.wholesalersusainc.com/glass-gems-marbles-glass-ge...

*SECOND UPDATE*
These might still be larger than the ones used in this game... The quest continues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron K
United States
jamesville
New York
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="Train Game anyone?
badge
Train Game anyone?
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing that the original run was produced for Czech based delivery, there probably is a source in Europe which makes more sense than looking for one over on this side of the pond.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, even more so : I received a mail from CZ Boardgames this afternoon : apparently these glass beads were custommade.. So Ron, you were absolutely right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.