Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Stewart
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Before I break out my calipers and start trying to design an insert myself, am I missing something? My Google-Fu fails me -- I can't seem to find any evidence of anyone even starting to work on such a thing in the wide, vast hinterlands of the Internet.

Anyone know of one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
We don't have an entry for it yet on this fairly exhaustive list - 3D Prints for Board Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Stewart
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
seanp wrote:
We don't have an entry for it yet on this fairly exhaustive list - 3D Prints for Board Games

Yup! One of the first places I checked.

...Calipers, it is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Charton
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe there is no fanmade insert because most folks just buy the Big Box which has a great insert for the base game and both expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Molokov (AU)
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a foam core insert for the base game before the expansions were released ( Here it is ) but got the big box with the expansions on Kickstarter so the original insert is no longer in use... Ingo's probably right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Stewart
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Molokov wrote:
I made a foam core insert for the base game before the expansions were released ( Here it is ) but got the big box with the expansions on Kickstarter so the original insert is no longer in use... Ingo's probably right

Sure, and Scythe's Legendary box serves a similar purpose, yet I can't count the number of Scythe insert variants on Thingiverse. *grin*

Point is: I've got this 3D printer and I'm champing at the bit. I'd love to coherently make the core and both expansions fit in the core box. It's close, but not quite there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.