4 Posts

Duelosaur Island» Forums » General

Subject: Choosing the good attraction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben A.
msg tools
Hello guys !
After few games of Duelosaur, I got a question concerning attractions.

Building attraction that costs $5 gives you 1 visitor at end game, but I don't see the point of having $7 attractions. $7 attractions have 2 icons, for the rides I get 2 times the PR bonus. What's the point for the other ? Building 2 attractions for $3 each gives you 2 icons for the set at end game (for only $6, so does $7 attractions).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naked Meeple
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mb
Consider hand size limitation it may be more beneficial to get more icons om less cards. Also playing a double icon guarantees both icons versus gambling on drawing two single ones.

Ride icon lets you get PR bonus, food icon gives 1 extra dollar per round, and merch icon increases hand size by 1. Double icons are good for completing more icon sets which are also 4VP each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben A.
msg tools
I see, for my last game we had many merch icons so the cards were not that hard to draw !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Byrd
United States
Neptune
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the Geek!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.