Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Three friends came over to play a game of Tigris&Euphrates. So with me we were four.

Luc, François, Lise and me (Pierre-Luc).

Luc and I played before. François and Lise was their first game.

Once explaining the concept, we started. Everyone started in their corner. While everyone collected a few points here and there, Luc took a lead in collecting some treasures.

To get more points I decided to move some leaders. A crutial spot which François had with some interesting tiles in his kingdom, I decided to try and remove his leader. So I cause an internal conflict and won. Next move I move the leader again to his old spot which had 3 temples around the leader.

Luc had a kingdom with many black tiles. So he had some fun doing external conflicts to rack up a bunch of black points.
He was difficult to dislodge from a HUGE kingdom. With some help from the other 2 players, we were with time able to cut his kingdom into size.

There were a 2 temples in this game. Particular one which was very interesting to 3 people. There was often conflicts to try to be the sole owner of that one temple. In order to do that, some external conflicts occured to blown up some tiles of a certain color. Two catastrophe tiles was place after once I seize total control for myself.

Lise and me manage to get some treasures to get even with Luc and leaving François empty handed.

It was a rough fought battle all the way till the end.

François didn`t have much luck in the battles. As for a first game, Lise did quite well for herself.

Final standings were:

Pierre-Luc 8, Luc 6, Lise 6 and François 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.