landon ginn
msg tools
Hey everyone

Enso Koi is an abstract strategy game that I have been working on tirelessly. learning what I can and absorbing all the wisdom game geek has to offer.

2-6 Player go head to head or in team battles to overtake their opponents.
the Kickstarter has gone live here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/centered/enso-koi-ancie...
we launched 24 hours ago and already have 58 backers as of this post!

I wont be getting too much sleep for these 30 days so I hope you guys can come join me in my quest to bring some smiles to people and get those brain cells pumping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reiji Kobayashi
Japan
flag msg tools
Er, what's with the "Ends 2018-09-17" in the $25 pledge tier?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
landon ginn
msg tools
I unaffectionally call that "The Typo that got away".

I address it in my first update, but I set up the project last September but decided to wait for the start of 2019 instead.

I thought i had all my dates updated and clean. but that one somehow I missed. and it will be the typo that i will always remember.

The actual date it should read is Jan. 11 11:59 PM PST is when i will manually close out the early bird special.

But if I was allowed to edit my reward, i would.

The show has to go on, so iv'e been ensuring anyone who inquires about it gets the story. It was a blunder on my part and the best thing for me to do is keep the ball rolling, remain 100% transparent about everything, and stay honest and open about all details and feedback.

Thanks for asking about it, its good to have that be addressed immediately on this posting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.