Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past» Forums » Rules

Subject: Blocking terrains on rooftops rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alekos Tatsis
msg tools
new user
Goodmorning..
I want to make a question that is nowhere explained. The rooftops of the buildings have a thick black line in their three sides. Do we count them as blocking terrains. If yes we can only fight or climb or whatever just from the one side of the building.
Also, in some pavements there is the same thick black line, but it doesnt make sense.
ThanksBlocking terrains on rooftops

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Bandage
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm almost certain the rooftop tiles do not have what youre describing. They should be all elevated terrain with a handful of blocking terrain in the form of billboards or air conditioning units.

I am betting you're mistaking artwork for borders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alekos Tatsis
msg tools
new user
If you watxh it carefully you will figure out that what im saing exists. However, I played it just as elevated terrain...

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Bandage
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just had a look at tiles 4A, 6A, and 3B; the tiles with rooftops on them. I can say with absolute certainty that none of them have blocking terrain around the building's border. Any black lines you're seeing are shadows in the game's artwork. As I mentioned earlier, the rooftops do have blocking terrain on them in the form of a billboard, air conditioner, or a water tower, but all these features are in the middle of the roof and shouldn't hinder anyone trying to climb the building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alekos Tatsis
msg tools
new user
This is more logical. Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.