John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- where would those be?
- there's only 1 file even avail here on BGG for this game?

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Luc Luyet
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the files would be under Race for the Galaxy, since they use similar icons and wording.

New Frontiers is a board game based on Race for the Galaxy (which is a card game).

[Edit] I mean: there is no specific file for New Frontiers right now, but you can use information on the players aid you find under Race for the Galaxy, since they share a lot in common.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hubbard
United States
Mullica Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The player aid is a heavy cardboard tile (5" square?) with reference info on both sides. Another board that acts as a storage space for the colonist meeples has game setup info on the other side too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Djaian wrote:
I think the files would be under Race for the Galaxy, since they use similar icons and wording.

New Frontiers is a board game based on Race for the Galaxy (which is a card game).

[Edit] I mean: there is no specific file for New Frontiers right now, but you can use information on the players aid you find under Race for the Galaxy, since they share a lot in common.
ok, i checked there...and there are a few i found (on the first 1-2 pages of files), but they seem to include icons not used in this game and do not seem to include some that are in this game?

is there one particular "master" icon file that you (or anyone) would suggest? thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daverman wrote:
The player aid is a heavy cardboard tile (5" square?) with reference info on both sides. Another board that acts as a storage space for the colonist meeples has game setup info on the other side too.
there is an icon player aid included with the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hubbard
United States
Mullica Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes. You can see it in this photo from the gallery:

It's doublesided but you get an idea of what's on it in the photo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.