Popular Tags: [View All]
Patar Absurdus the Shananigator
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
"Gird Up Your Loins, Like a Man!" ~God to Job
badge
"We're put on this earth to do a job. And each of us gets the time we get to do it. And when this life is over and you stand in front of the Lord... Well, you try tellin' him it was all some Frenchman's joke." ~Betsy Solverson
mbmbmbmbmb
https://smile.amazon.com/Blue-Orange-Games-Family-Action/dp/...

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Blue-Orange-Games-Family-Action/...=
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
one link missing

BGG: Pool Party, RANK: OVERALL 13,677

not to be confused with what I thought this may have been

Crocodile Pool Party
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davis
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
one link missing

Crocodile Pool Party

hot deals thread official police out on high alert today, watch out everyone. take a breath Jeff. no need to correct every thread you read. you must be a bear to play games with. take a chill pill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krasnye Teni
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MeepleOfTheCloth wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
one link missing

Crocodile Pool Party

hot deals thread official police out on high alert today, watch out everyone. take a breath Jeff. no need to correct every thread you read. you must be a bear to play games with. take a chill pill.
It was a distinction that needed to be made. They're entirely different games with entirely different names and, per the rankings, one is 16.923% better than the other and is ranked 18.519% better... okay maybe no distinction was necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
MeepleOfTheCloth wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
one link missing

Crocodile Pool Party

"Hot Deal Police" Police out on high alert today, watch out everyone.

The irony is so thick. Maybe you should take that chill pill? What's worse: someone who adds to a thread, or someone who wastes time complaining about the person who added to the thread? Unbelievable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
15 Keys
United States
Living in the Delco
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MeepleOfTheCloth wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
one link missing

Crocodile Pool Party

Dude, he gave some useful information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
badge
"We're put on this earth to do a job. And each of us gets the time we get to do it. And when this life is over and you stand in front of the Lord... Well, you try tellin' him it was all some Frenchman's joke." ~Betsy Solverson
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
MeepleOfTheCloth wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
one link missing

Crocodile Pool Party

The irony is so thick. Maybe you should take that chill pill? What's worse: someone who adds to a thread, or someone who wastes time complaining about the person who added to the thread? Unbelievable.

“one link missing“
Was some nonsense. I posted as a courtesy and prefer not to be scolded. If a user wants to add info then doing it without snark is great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Redward wrote:
Misterboy wrote:
MeepleOfTheCloth wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
one link missing

Crocodile Pool Party

“one link missing“
Was some nonsense. I posted as a curtesy and prefer not to be scolded. If a user wants to add info then doing it without snark is great.

He "scolded" you, did he?

Regardless, I have no problem with your post at all. I have an issue with Josh Davis' hypocrisy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
Redward wrote:
Misterboy wrote:
MeepleOfTheCloth wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
one link missing

Crocodile Pool Party

“one link missing“
Was some nonsense. I posted as a courtesy and prefer not to be scolded. If a user wants to add info then doing it without snark is great.

He "scolded" you, did he?

Regardless, I have no problem with your post at all. I have an issue with Josh Davis' hypocrisy.

I read Jeff's post and thought, "ugh." I read Josh's post and thought "thank you!" I don't see any hypocrisy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.