Subject: Not enough villager cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Adrian
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
new user
Hi there

I am going to be moderating for a game of 15 players this Sunday, and I am very excited!

This is perhaps a spoilery question pertaining to the effects of the interlude between the preface and chapter one. I am not sure I have done spoilers right so apologies.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
It says in 1689-4 to remove two villager cards in the Role card deck with the Sentinel and Cerberus. Then replace any remaining werewolf cards with villager cards. For 15 players, this is 4 werewolves. However, there seems to be only one spare villager card, excluding the two I have just removed. This means I am still lacking one villager card.

Am I missing a card? I have not opened the mysterious box as I might become a player in Chapter 2 with someone else taking over the role as moderator.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Euan McLeod
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an errata on the bezier games website at https://beziergames.com/products/ultimate-werewolf-legacy

Spoiler (click to reveal)
With 15 players, you remove 3 werewolves, leaving 1 in the deck. Cerberus then chooses 3 players to become werewolves as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Adrian
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
new user
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.