Subject: Viticulture EE Solo Campaign Challenge 5 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephanie Shea
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After completing challenge 4 my score was 6 for the campaign. I cannot seem to get passed challenge 5. I have made it to 17-20 a few times but cannot get passed 20 after several games. I don't think I am missing anything and so losing some advantage the challenge seems clear: 8 years, no bonus tokens and take any wake up bonus per turn.

Has anyone experienced a block on this challenge? I don't want to look up strategies. I have tried various things but I guess I need to keep plugging away at it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stephcshea wrote:
After completing challenge 4 my score was 6 for the campaign. I cannot seem to get passed challenge 5. I have made it to 17-20 a few times but cannot get passed 20 after several games. I don't think I am missing anything and so losing some advantage the challenge seems clear: 8 years, no bonus tokens and take any wake up bonus per turn.

Yup, you got that right.

The key is taking the right wake-up bonuses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Shea
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Morten
I'll keep at it! I've enjoyed playing with automa and reading about your thoughts that went into the design! Great work! Look forward to spending more time with Viticulture EE and finishing the campaigns before I add Tuscany EE. Thanks for the quick reply; I enjoy reading those also
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m happy to hear that you’re enjoying my work .

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls