Hide
3 Posts

City of Gears» Forums » General

Subject: Shoutout to Grey Fox Games Customer Service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Black
msg tools
The game is well produced and fun, but that's not why I'm here. I wanted to give a shoutout to Alex at Grey Fox Games! When doing the pledgemanager for the kickstarter, I forgot to allocate $10 of my pledge for the juggernaut expansion. When my game shipped, the expansion was not included because of my error. I reached out to Grey Fox about this. Alex responded very quickly despite being in the midst of the holiday season and shipped my expansion out at no cost to me.

I back a lot of kickstarters and back most of the Grey Fox Games kickstarters, but few companies have as great of customer service as Grey Fox Games. Alex has shown great customer service whenever I have a problem or a question. Thanks for all you do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Goldsmith
United States
Albuquerque
NM
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jesse! We don't always nail things 100% of the time... but we do our best to do right by folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Martin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alex and Greyfox do indeed provide superior customer service.
I had added on the Jarl edition of Champions of Midgard. When my game arrived, it included a message that the Jarl edition was currently out of stock and would ship at a later date. That was ok with me, I could wait.
After a few weeks, I saw that the Jarl edition was back in stock. A few weeks after that, I checked for an update on this and was that they had been shipped out to those who ordered them. I reached out to Greyfox and Alex got mine sent out, SAME DAY! Wow!
Stuff happens. It's all about how you handle it when it does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.