Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the Lord who gives you 3 points at the end of the game for each completed quest, irrespective of whether they are Arcana, Commerce, Piety, Skulduggery or Warfare. What is the best way to play him?

Do you try to complete as many low scoring quests as possible to maximise his bonus? Or, having no category restriction, take the opportunity to focus on the big scoring quests? Or find quests that offer resources too and use them to complete other quests?

He is my least favourite lord and I always struggle with him; I like to be told what quests to go after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Drazen
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would probably play him to look for chained quest opportunities - then do lots of low and mid range quests that give back cubes, so I can complete even more of them.

When doing a secret lord draft (get 2 pick 1) in the base game, if I don't see Larissa, I'll usually take a Piety lord, because it feels like it's a little easier to chain those together (and thus max out the bonus). For some reason, the purple cubes/wizards almost always seem to be in higher demand than the white cubes/priests whenever I play the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.