18 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: A few Questions for those who have lots of board games! :) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Super Sight
New Zealand
flag msg tools
My first post! I love using BGG, it's been a great website for me as I love board games.
I find it absolutely astonishing that so many people have over 1000 games (let alone 2000+). I was looking at the 2018 poll results and analysis,(which I found very interesting) and it made me think of some questions. Even having 500+, 200+ or 100+ board games I find amazing! So here are some questions for those who have tons of board games.
How do you store all your board games. Do you have a special room for them, how do you stack them? I'd find photos of how you do it very interesting.
Also, of the games you have, are most of them fairly modern games, such as 2005 or more recent? And what genre are the majority of them?
Also, over how many years did you buy them all, are you still buying them, and what sort of games do you look for to buy/collect?
Do you buy them to learn them (and hopefully find good one), or because you already know them and want to play them, or because you are trying to get a big collection?
What percentage of the games that you have do you know how to play? And what % of them would you play at least once a year?
In your adventure of playing tons of games did you stumble upon any really cool not so known games, or really good games for 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 player games (like a game that's great for 2, and a game that's great for 7)?
How much did most of them cost, and where do you buy most of them from?
Any other info that I didn't think to ask for would be cool to know. If you have a ton of games, and can answer any/some/or all of the questions, I'd love to hear your answers!
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Debije
Netherlands
Eindhoven
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hi, and welcome. A lot of questions...

Games are stored on bookshelves, boxes standing vertically for the most part, spread over several rooms: living, spare, and bedrooms. A few games on the way out are in boxes in the basement. I've gotten a lot of 'I didn't even know there were so many games' comments from visitors to our apartment.

I have a large selection of older games (<2000) to go with the more modern stuff. I tend towards wargames and the heaviest Euros.

I started gaming seriously around 1982. The major accumulation after moving to NL with a real job around 2001. I buy unusual games in preference, or those that cover themes I'm missing. A lot of early DTP games, ziplock games, self-published games. I like offbeat and experimental. I like helping the unknown guys and gals with good ideas. I'm tired of Euro retread games, same mechanisms and authors with the same schtick over and over.

I play every game I buy, eventually, with the intention they stay permanently. I believe I have the world's best collection.

Off the shelf? I can probably play 10% with no rulebook lookup. I play ~20% of them a year, I'd guess.

I have a ton of lesser-known, great games. I find in general the preferences of BGG and me don't match up so well, so the top 100 is pretty useless to me. Some of my favorite games rank below 10000. I have a good game for every player count up to 365 (no kidding). if people do not want to play my games (one of my primary gaming partners has started to shy away from the long, heavy stuff) I just play them myself.

I get >50% of the games second hand. My collection cost me a lot. I also enjoy trading but hard to find partners with similar tastes. Also, wargames not so popular in Europe, except Italy and Spain, so not many people have old wargames I am interested in.

I have very few games with plastic minis, which I abhor. I prefer cardboard chits to wood, and love unmounted maps. Artwork is not very important, as long as it does not get in the way of playing, I'm fine. Same for components: the early ziplock games in black and white and on flimsy paper suit me just fine.

I don't really pay collector's premium for games. It took me 13 years to acquire my favorite game at a price I wanted to pay. I can wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a little more than 700 games and expansions. I bought most of them over the past 10 years or so (except for sport games like Strat-O-Matic and APBA which are older).

I have a spare bedroom in my house dedicated to game and comic book storage. I stack my games on 8 heavy-duty racks that I bought at Home Depot. Here are a few examples (but these pictures are not recent):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris
United States
bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wow many questions.
Welcome.

Own slightly under 300 games.
10% are pre 2000, the rest is more modern.
We use a spare bedroom as game storage. We built shelves. The games get stored vertically.
As of yesterday there are 4 games we have not played yet. They were bought over Christmas.
Each game has gotten played at least once every year. Most games get played multiple times a year. Of course our favorite games will be played a lot more.

We buy light to medium weight. Many games are family gateway games.

We buy games because we somewhat heard about them and we hope that they are good. If there is no sentimental value and we outgrow or don't play with a game, we donate.

We play a game every day. It can be 45 mms game and a couple of fillers.

We know our games fairly well. It depends on what you mean by playing without the rulebook. We can play 70% of our games without rulebook unless maybe to check the number of dealt cards/victory points goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lampeter
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is fairly easy to accumulate just over 100 games. I counted them when we moved, but I would have been off by dozens if I had guessed, possibly because we have so many small box games that don't have a huge presence.

My spouse and I have been married over 10 years, and we each brought a few games from our childhoods and our college years into our life together. So when you average it out, maybe 9 games a year for the past ten years? We have a whole bunch of kids, so that has ballooned the count a fair bit in recent years. There were years that we purchased no games at all.

Our game room is currently a small room at the top of the stairs that is the size of a small bedroom but is a throughway. In our old house they were stored in the guest bedroom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oystein eker
Norway
Unspecified
sola
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a storage problem when reaching 220+.
Then I have to sell.
I can play them all. Most of them after refresh rules a couple hours.
A few complicated games I can play without a refresh example:
Guns of Gettysburg
Die Macher
Gallerist
Container

I met a Swiss guy at a Con. Owning more 30 000!
All stored in a large building. A local club is free to visit and play what and when they want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow a lot of questions so sorry if I don't answer them all.

Have 170+ games but this doesn't included all the traditional kids/family games we also have (probably 50+).

All of 'my' games are stored in our games/music room on Ikea shelving but space is running out fast. I stack them the bst I can but do like them to look nice and uniform....

As for the split, the majority are post 2005 but have some old classics plus the games I had as a kid (Escape from Colditz, Avalon Hill games).

I am lucky to play 3 -4 times a week with different groups and family so many of the games hit the table but there are many others that gather dust because they are not great (very few) or just not the flavour of the month. Probably know how to play all but 2-3 of the games I own.

I generally tend to buy games I have played and liked but I am an avid bargain hunter so will wait for games to be in sales and generally buy from web retailers I have used lots of times and have the best prices.

Recently I have bought Kickstarter games and other games I have never played based on reviews or videos as they look like something I will really like (i.e. recent examples include Coimbra - fantastic game, Lorenzo Il Magnifico - great game, Brass Lancashire - Great Game)

Of course sometimes I see games on sale or in charity shops that I've never played but at the price are hard to resist.

I am trying to be more discerning now as space and finances need to be managed....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2200 games, more or less. I store them on IKEA KALLAX and BILLY shelves. Mostly in one room, but a few in a second room.

I started really playing game heavily in 2003. 90% or more of my collection would be published in 2003 or later. I prefer mid to heavyweight euros and family strategy games. I also like party games and adore interesting card games. I do not like any games with direct player conflict (wargames), and I have a love for abstract games, though I lost my weekly abstract game partner when he moved away in October and have not found another yet.

I do still buy games. I only buy what i think I will like, or what i think my family will like. I buy because, in my groups, if I want to play a new game of my preferred type, I will need to own it most of the time. I only buy games I want to play (except when i buy ones I think my daughter/wife/son will particularly want to play).

I play somewhere around 25-30% in a given year. I play games 2-3 times a week so I get to play a lot. I buy mostly (99%) online, as my FLGS are not so F and not so L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy first post!

meeple

Alrighty...

Number of Games
About 500 including my wife's and son's (I list them in my account as I have access to them).

Storage
They are mostly stored on Kallax (IKEA) shelving in five rooms. To help save space, some games on the shelves are double-stacked (one game behind the other - I leave a small gap behind the Kallax to allow the games at the back to overhang a little as needed to make space).

I also have spent a small fortune on card deck boxes. I love card games as well and some of these I have chucked the game box (or used the box within bigger games to store components) and they are more compactly stored in the deck boxes.

I have also started to store more than one game inside some game boxes where there was plenty of spare space. I mostly chunk those boxes. This of course makes reselling a problem but I don't plan to resell much and I aim to keep the more important boxes.

Age of Games
I got into the hobby about four years ago. A lot of my games are the newer ones but I have made an effort to get some of the older games too, e.g. I now have about 10 Knizia games and I have two Sid Sackson games. I just felt I wanted to experience some of the older games in this amazing hobby.

Cool Games Stumbled Upon
I have to say, I do like familiarity, and it pulls me to want to play loved games some more. BUT I also love the buzz of playing a new game I like a lot! I am still buzzing after playing Carpe Diem last night.

But one of the plusses of buying a lot of games is getting to love games you never would have bought if being more restrictive. That includes my favourite game, Aristeia!, plus very loved games like Lords of Waterdeep, Patchwork, CO2 and At the Gates of Loyang.

Percentage of Games Played
Only about 40% currently! I like to try and get value for money, believe it or not, and have a long term view. I will be very happy if I can get 99% of my games played three times (or more, depending on cost) within the next 20 years. Sooner than that would be ace.

If I were rich then I don't think it would bother me to have thousands of games I would never play. That would be my rich person's luxury!

Types of Games
Initially it was mostly Euros. Then lots of wargames when I realised I could enjoy them solo plus wanted to play my son at them as a sort of extra to him learning about history, for some fun and to "make the history come alive!"

I have a very wide taste in games so though a lot of my collection is Euros and wargames, I have some dexterity games, Ameritrash games, etc. I like games for all kinds of reasons and they don't all have to tick the same or similar boxes.

Still Buying?
My wargames I actually planned out in great detail and I am mostly there but still have some to buy (mostly GMT P500 games). Other than those, my plan is to only buy non-wargames at birthday and Christmas, though if it is a game my wife might like I will suggest she check it out and she may buy it, it is her call. She is much more selective than I am!

For each of those non-wargames I do add this year, I have vowed to kick out two games to help trim the fat gradually! Though I must have played those games being kicked out at least three times, to have given them at least a chance to shine.

Number Played per Year
I had a great December for me where I got about 25-30 previously unplayed games played. I won't keep that rate up but I fancy my chances of getting 100+ done this year. Two per week seems reasonably comfy now. However, I am finding the wargames a much tougher nut to crack...

Where Did I Buy Them?
I buy online, I tend to check best price and get it from one of several retailers I trust, whoever has the best price, unless it is close.
boardgameprices.com / boardgameprices.co.uk is your friend!

Anything Else?
I just wanted to say that any size collection of games is cool. You could have one game and have a great time in this hobby. You don't need to play every day or week or have a huge collection.

There is not one single game, in my opinion, that is "essential" to own. The main thing is to have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien K
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
FOr pictures, try this thread: Shelfies!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. "I pity the fool" T
United States
Jefferson County (close enough)
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First off: BGG includes expansions as separate items in the collection, so even though I have over 1000 items in my collection, I actually only have about 350 games.
They are stored on shelves in my living room.

My games are from many different years. I get some from thrift stores and I also buy brand new stuff. Genre is all over the place as is mechanic. I am all about the variety!
After my father passed away last year and I got some spare cash (thanks Dad) I went a little board game crazy and bought well over 200 games. I hadn't bought many in a loooong time, so I was playing catch up.
I buy games to play with my husband. It is a great way for us to spend quality time together. I try to do my research here on BGG before I buy. Does it play well with 2? Is it a theme we are interested in? Do I already have something similar? Etc.
Cost is all over the place. Some of them were 50 cents and others were over $100. I usually check Boardgameprices.com to help me find the best place to order, use my BGG wishlist to keep track of prices and when I have enough from a single store to purchase with free shipping, I buy. Or I check out the resale section at my FLGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a special room for them, how do you stack them? How do you store all your board games?

I have a very large basement. I could probably easily store 5000 board games comfortably down there if wanted to. I bought a bunch of iCube storage units for next to nothing and lined several of the walls with them, and had them well organized by maximum player count, and it was really well thought out and organized with room to expand.

But then the kids grew up and started inhabiting my basement. My games now reside in 1/4 of a very large basement (a quarter of the basement is partitioned into another room). It holds about 2000 games and there is not a spare millimeter left. So now I'm not able to add much without really thinking about it!

I'd find photos of how you do it very interesting.

I'll try and get a snapshot tonight.

Also, of the games you have, are most of them fairly modern games, such as 2005 or more recent?

I've been adding games for decades, but an apartment fire in the early 2000s wiped out most of the collection. I've replaced some, but mostly my games are post 2005 or so.

And what genre are the majority of them?

My games are mostly of the "cheap" variety. I buy whatever I find on sale, more or less.

Also, over how many years did you buy them all, are you still buying them, and what sort of games do you look for to buy/collect?

I've been a board game purchaser since I was about 8 years old.

Do you buy them to learn them (and hopefully find good one), or because you already know them and want to play them, or because you are trying to get a big collection?

I'm not trying to have a big collection so that's not it. I play a lot, but I don't think that's it either. I think for me the main draw of buying a game is to explore what the designer did in the game. That's why I consider it a good buy if I enjoy opening the box, reading the rules, and thinking about it.

What percentage of the games that you have do you know how to play? And what % of them would you play at least once a year?

Well I think I've only played about half my games, and I would probably bet that only about half those I've played I really remember how to play. That's still about 500 games that I could probably play with little or no reference to the rulebook.

$20 dollars is my autobuy price for a mainline board game (in today's money). If it's under $20 I will likely buy it just to check it out. If it's more than that I may buy it, but not before some serious considetion. Most of my games were acquired for $20 or less, but I've paid a lot more for some of them.

Pete (has been board gaming in earnest now for over 3 decades)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LeeT
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I've been watching you too, I promise not to keep you long, I'll keep you forever.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pete's...most replies reflect my situation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlene
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a special room for them, how do you stack them? How do you store all your board games?

We have all our games in what we call "the games room", along with a table and a pile of other junk.

A few days ago we had to buy a new 2x4 Kallax for extra storage.

Also, of the games you have, are most of them fairly modern games, such as 2005 or more recent?

Yes they're mostly recent games.

And what genre are the majority of them?

Mainly euros.

I have just over 150, which I don't think is that many at all. I bought my first game in 2012 I think so a bit over 6 years. I just look for any good looking 2 player games for me and my boyfriend or sometimes 5 player games to get for my bf and his gaming group. And yes, I'm still buying.

I always buy with the intention to play (one day...). I don't want to build a big collection because I don't have the storage space for it.

Most of them cost around £30-£50 though I do have some smaller games around the £15-£20 mark. I buy from whatever online store is cheapest using a price comparison website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Storage
All my games (170+, not including expansions) are in a single room. It's fairly big room, but it's not dedicated to board games. I store the majority on shelves, but a few are in little cabinets.

Modern games?
The majority of my games are from the past 10-15 years. I'm probably considered a Cult of the New gamer.

What kinds of games?
There's no clear majority, but dudes-on-a-map games and dungeon crawlers. Settings are mostly sci-fi and fantasy. And, I own a fair amount of deck builders.

Buying
I've always been a gamer. But, in the past 10 years, over got much deeper into the hobby. I went from having around 30 games to many more. There are years that I've added more than 50 games to my collection.

The games I buy are games I want to play that I think my group will also play. There are a lot of games that I'd love to open and play, but I don't see them ever making it to the table.

It's pretty rare that I get to play a game before deciding whether to buy it. So they majority of my purchases are buying games to learn and play them.

Known
I know how to play at least 80%. Most I don't even need reference the rules for setup and play.

Played
I probably get about 50 different games played in a year. That's a mix of new games and old ones. Some go a few years between plays and some always get a few plays each year.

Cool, but lesser known
There are a few. Three Kingdoms Redux is an amazing game that only plays 3-player. I'm sure I have a few others that are favorites that aren't talked about often.

Price
There's no real standard price. The median is probably around $60 with the cheaper games ($10-20) helping to balance out some of the expensive KS games ($200+).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you store all your board games? Like a lot of folks, in IKEA Kallax shelves. But I use opaque bins for the most part, which allows me to pack 'em in however I can. Coffin-box games are also stored in Kallax shelves, but with sliding vertical dividers so I can economize on space.

Also, of the games you have, are most of them fairly modern games, such as 2005 or more recent? And what genre are the majority of them? Mine run the gamut of genres (abstracts, wargames, card games, role-playing, cooperatives, euros...) from when I began gaming in earnest in the late 70's

Also, over how many years did you buy them all, are you still buying them, and what sort of games do you look for to buy/collect? I've been buying them for 40+ years. I've known what I like for a long time, so its rare that I buy a dud. And I'm loathe to part with them once I buy them—though I have and will.

Do you buy them to learn them (and hopefully find good one), or because you already know them and want to play them, or because you are trying to get a big collection? I buy them to play them. For the last decade or so, I only buy games using systems I know well or can learn quickly and teach quickly. My goal wasn't to build a collection… but I have one now!

What percentage of the games that you have do you know how to play? And what % of them would you play at least once a year? I've learned how to play all of them at one time or another, but I can only throw down on the table games that cover a half-dozen different systems (or 25%? of my collection). I'll refresh on the rest as needed.

In your adventure of playing tons of games did you stumble upon any really cool not so known games, or really good games for 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 player games (like a game that's great for 2, and a game that's great for 7)? I have great games few have heard of, but equally great games that everyone has. Games go in and out of favor and group sizes change. Card games and party games scale the best for social groups. Most games I have suit four, which is about the number of cats I can herd.

I've bought them wherever games can be found, usually at whatever their retail price was. If I want it, I don't wait. I may be waiting a long time otherwise! Especially if it's going to be played. Impulsive, perhaps, but games are the one thing I allow myself to be impulsive about.

My two pieces of advice to a new gamer: Learn to know what kind of games you and your group of players like as quickly as you can so you can dedicate your effort towards games you know you'll like and play. Then look for deals on the games you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monica Elida Forssell
Norway
Sandnes
flag msg tools
badge
Gone swimming
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the community!!
I have a fairly small collection, 193 games (and counting), but when I tell people they are staggared with how many games I have. This is how I deal with things

Storage:
I have dedicated 1,5 meters of wardrobe in my hallway, and I may need to expand and make some changes to the shelves to make them more useful. For now it works. I need to rearrange the games some more now, since there are some games coming in from Kickstarter...

This is sort of how it goes at my house (old photos):

Modern or not?:
I tend to sell off games that I don`t want anymore, and many of the games that are cut are older games. But my collection spans in age, one game being from my childhood. I still have games from the start of my life as a gamer in my collection, and I am not about to let them go. But more and more of the games coming to my collection is from 2010s. Mostly I am a Eurogamer, with most of my games also being easy to learn. But I am starting to branch out on how heavy the games are.

Time to buy:
I have bought new games, or aquired through wishes, over all the years I have been a gamer. I am buying more games now than 10 years ago, so I am guessing I am more active in the gaming world now. I go fo games I find interesting. Before, I bought mostly because I liked how it looked. Now I study the game some more, try to learn a bit more about the games before I commit to them. That helps me keep my costs down, and also I don`t have to sell off so many games at a loss.

Learning or knowing?
A bit of both. Some games I like the look of, I haven`t tried out by the time that I buy it. Mostly that is Kickstarter games, but also some games in stores. Other games in my wishlist are games I have tried out and liked, and therefore want to buy. I had a period I wanted to avoid buying games I knew other people in my gaming community had, but it was hard to keep track of. Besides, I have started to play a lot of games solo these days, so I want them within easy reach.

Percentage
Finally it`s an ever increasing number of games in my collection that I know how to play. Some games I need to refresh on the rules before I play, but I still know them well enough to count them to the list. And when I say `know` I mean I have played them at least once. I would estimate about 80% of my games.

Cool games
Sure, there are many cool games out there. One of my old favourites is still on my favourite list, even though it has fallen down from first place. And with the growing number of games on the market it`s always fun to discover new mechanics, new cool games, great themes and components. Most of my games can be played with up to 4-5 players. Now a days more and more games can be played with 1-4/5. I rarely play games with more than 5 players. Mostly because I don`t get to sit down with more players than that.

Bought from where? How much?
I think most of my games cost between $20-$60. It is really dependant. When I first started collected games I had a FLGS that provided me with games at a very good price. Games in Norway can easily cost A LOT!! Now most of my games come in from Kickstarter. But I have also looked into online stores, I have bought some games abroad, and some games I have come across in stores both at a good price, and at a higher price than I liked. Sometimes I sacrifice some money to get a particular game. As long as I feel it`s worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Sandy
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you store all your board games? Ikea Kallax in a spare bedroom.

Also, of the games you have, are most of them fairly modern games, such as 2005 or more recent? And what genre are the majority of them? Yes, I'd say the majority are 2008 and newer, though I have a handful from the 90's and prior. No particular genre. I have everything from abstract to ameritrash.

Also, over how many years did you buy them all, are you still buying them, and what sort of games do you look for to buy/collect? I started in the 90's, but really picked up gaming again in 2014.

Do you buy them to learn them (and hopefully find good one), or because you already know them and want to play them, or because you are trying to get a big collection? Yes, to learn and to play. I'd prefer to have fewer high quality games than a lot of games, but there are so many great games that have unique aspects that this is difficult to achieve. If I find a game is less entertaining than it once was, however, it goes into a trade/sell pile.

What percentage of the games that you have do you know how to play? And what % of them would you play at least once a year? I've read the rule on 90%, but forget over time unless I regularly play them. I've started creating cheat sheets I stuff in the game box for this. Each year I play about 90 unique games according to BGG stats, roughly 2 a week. This is roughly half the size of my collection.

In your adventure of playing tons of games did you stumble upon any really cool not so known games, or really good games for 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 player games (like a game that's great for 2, and a game that's great for 7)? Leaving Earth

Mostly online, though for about the last 2 years I buy about 1/3 from an FLGS that has roughly online pricing, and where I play often. I'd say, on average, $30-$60 a game. I've also backed a couple of Kickstarters, but usually hold off until it hits retail and I can get it cheaper, minus all the "exclusives".

I also have been into painting miniatures and other aspects of the hobby. I prefer these over, say, watching TV to unwind from work. Overall I'd say I spend about $1500 a year on this hobby, perhaps a bit more. I consider this on par with other things I've liked to do in the past (golf, mountain biking, RC helicopters, etc). It has been a very rewarding hobby, and worth every penny to me, though I do wish I had more time to play games and meet more fellow gamers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.