1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Jamanga game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Steffens
msg tools
new user
Well everyone I’m new to this, I don’t want to bore anyone but I feel it’s going to be necessary to explain why I’m here. I’m 53 years old, married 35yrs with my wife. We adopted our 2 grandchildren 5 years ago. Now Age 11 boy and 8yr girl. Very bright and beautiful children. Very active family, don’t watch TV. I’ve been remodeling my home extensively for 4 years and both children are always eager to help so of course I let them. If they want a hammer i give them one and of course warn them if they hit their thumb it’s going to hurt. It’s never happened yet but that’s how they learn. I’ve hit mine more than once.
So, a couple years ago their helping me and I noticed something the both of them were doing with my scrap wood and not just once but on many occasions and of course me being me I let them. Well we made a very simple board game out of there idea and have been playing it for over a year now. Me, my wife my 23 year old son, his 5 year old daughter and some of his friends and of course our 2 new children.
We have other games in house but when we have time to play that is there go to game of choice and mine as well but I don’t choose.
There’s one winner at the end and it typically last 20 30 minutes.
I’m deslectic and very challenging for me to write and explain but game is simple. I know your thinking then how come this post is so long? Well it’s taking me along time to write believe me.
My email is warrensteffens@yahoo.com and easiest for me.
My 2 children need help getting this game out there. I’m going to let them handle this whole project why I watch. Maybe someone can contact me and do FaceTime with my kids ? I don’t know how that works but my wife does.
Any help would be appreciated, if not then will continue to play here in our home. Thanks !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.