Hide
3 Posts

Kami-sama» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement Parts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Geyer
msg tools
For anyone who has had to get replacement parts for this game, has anyone heard of an estimated ship date for them? I was told by the company I was on a "list," but was given no timeframe for when those parts would be shipped.

I mainly ask because, in my case, the game isn't playable without the replacement, and I am wondering when I will be able to play this game, which I am very excited to do.

Any news out there?

NOTE: This is not intended to be passive-aggressive or negative toward the company. They have been very courteous with my requests! Just would like a timeframe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolossal Games
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Istari97 wrote:
For anyone who has had to get replacement parts for this game, has anyone heard of an estimated ship date for them? I was told by the company I was on a "list," but was given no timeframe for when those parts would be shipped.

I mainly ask because, in my case, the game isn't playable without the replacement, and I am wondering when I will be able to play this game, which I am very excited to do.

Any news out there?

NOTE: This is not intended to be passive-aggressive or negative toward the company. They have been very courteous with my requests! Just would like a timeframe.

We received replacement parts and have begun packing them. We just shipped out Western Legends parts this morning and had Kami pieces up next. These should be going out early next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Geyer
msg tools
Thank you for the response!

Again, nothing but good things to say about your company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.