Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimo Paini
Italy
Romanengo
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scalability? Does this game also apply to two-player challenges? Does it still work well even if played in two players? Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a two player mode - but I would never use it. The two-player deck came with the version of the game printed in 2010. Not sure if the deck is included in the most recent printing. The magic of this particular game is the interplay between the six asymmetrical powers. It is possible to play the game with three players, but even then I think one isn't getting the same experience.

For me, this is my number one all-time "event" game. I may only be able to get five other players to play the full game once a year. But that is okay, because that day is going to be awesome.

Edit: clarification added

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Conway
msg tools
badge
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes... Romans 1:16
mb
The two-player deck is indeed included in the 500th Anniversary edition.

However, like Michael, I have not tried it either.

It might actually be awesome, hopefully some experienced folks will chime in soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.