Peter Karsanow
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wondering if there was anything done as a wargame for Harry Turtledove's "Worldwar" tetralogy, i.e. the books "Worldwar: In the Balance", "Worldwar: Tilting the Balance", "Worldwar: Upsetting the Balance" and "Worldwar: Striking the Balance". Could be a full game (I haven't found any mention of one with Google yet) or an alternate history variant scenario for a WW2 game such as the one I did myself for the Draka in Third Reich.

Besides the obvious copyright issue (don't know the author's position on derivative fan works), a good treatment would have a full world map and represent a grossly superior alien force that still takes losses against divided humans. Possibly a tailored version/variant of Alien: Invasion Risk, Invasion of the Air-Eaters, Invasion: Earth or The Sneak's War, or even one of the world-map Axis & Allies series.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.