Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edouard Lorenceau
France
Boulogne-Billancourt
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I like the Quick Build cards, mainly because they're so useful for casually playing or teaching the game, but my problem is that there are very few of them. Would be nice to have more of them so that we can have more to choose from!

So I thought that we could come up with some here! Ideally, these should have a bit of a theme or something. Also, they should have costs that are around 25 points per threat level. I checked a number of 2-threat cards on the squad builder and they ranged between 45 and 56 points, so there is some wiggle room (though the closer to 25 points per threat the better)

If we get a good number of them, I'd love to do some quick build cards to print out. So, suggestions welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean very few as in only one for each pilot, or very few in general?

In addition to the ones that come in the 2nd edition core set and expansions, there are plenty more in the PDFs found under "Quick Builds" on this page:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/x-wing-second...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edouard Lorenceau
France
Boulogne-Billancourt
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I did see those, though I'm guessing that that's just a list of all the Quick Build cards put into 1 convenient PDF. And while there's a decent amount for like the X-Wing, there's like only 4 builds for most ships. Considering they have different threat levels, it's not much choice.

One more thing that would be nice is adding a quick little flavor text for each. As an example, for the Phoenix Squadron Pilot for the A-wing with Proton Rockets, you could have "Ace Rockets squad is go!" or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.