Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
To those in whom the will has turned and has denied itself, this our world, which is so real, with all its suns and milky-ways — is nothing. [A.Schopenhauer]
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am not sure I fully understand the differences between the retail and deluxe edition. I can see that there is a tray for the enemy bosses and dice, but despite watching a few videos, I can't see exactly what the rest of the deluxe material is.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charl van Niekerk
Canada
Wainfleet
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Vertical gate (3D), and 3 more Oni and their decks. And more cards and special color dice through stretch goals being unlocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Udo Borries
Germany
Schnelldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
i think the vertical gate is for every game, not only deluxe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Litz
United States
flag msg tools
Unisus wrote:
i think the vertical gate is for every game, not only deluxe.

Correct. The vertical gate was a stretch goal that was unlocked at $50k and is KS limited.

Keep in mind they have "Retail" stretch goals and "Deluxe" stretch goals as well. For example the 7th Yusha Card that was unlocked at $75k is a Deluxe stretch goal and will only be included for backers of the Deluxe edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.