Hero Realms» Forums » Rules

Subject: +2 from Bless? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Palmer
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
The card "Bless" that comes with the Cleric character pack says that the target's champions gain +1 until the end of their next turn. Since it activates as soon as you use it, if you used it on two consecutive turns would the +1 from the second turn stack with the +1 from the first turn, giving you +2? It seems like it should, otherwise the card would give you the bonus until the beginning of your next turn and not the end of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Whitley
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this may just be a bit confusing because of other mechanics. In campaign mode, there are some enemy steps that happen at the start of your turn. I think because of this they say that it happens at the end of your turn.

If you're playing competitive, there will never be a point that you get attacked between the start of your turn and the end of your turn, so you'll still just end up with +1 at the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Palmer
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Daeuhl wrote:
If you're playing competitive, there will never be a point that you get attacked between the start of your turn and the end of your turn, so you'll still just end up with +1 at the end.

Ah, good point. I suppose that makes my question moot. I've been playing a lot of Star Wars Destiny recently and it has simultaneous turns.
Thanks anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.