Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since this day is a holiday, I didn't go to work.

Even if I played some games during the weekend, I still had an urge to play more board games. So Luc and François came over.

First game we played was Evo. My mom joined us as a fourth player.

So we were four. Luc, François, Mom, Pierre-Luc (yours truly).

It was an interesting and fun game. At first we stayed in our own area and doing our thing. Once it got a bit crowded there were some, but very few combats.

My strong point was that I had four legs and 2 genes. François had 2 horns and also 2 genes. He only had one leg for the most part of the game, so he couldn`t do much if he had 2-3 dinos in risk of death.

At the begining I was the one which was the most legs, so I didn`t care if I just one fur and one umbrella. I went as I pleased. Luc and Mom late in the game managed to get 3 legs each so they had a bit more choices compared to the begining of the game. They both also had alot of furs.

Luc had the only tail in the game so he was always first.

Every one had 2 eggs except me. Cause of it, I was trailing by 3-4 points for third place while Luc and Mom were tie for the most part of the game.

I also got 2 cards in the game which were useful.

François trailed a long time and by alot. He never recovered.

I managed to get a horn while François still had 2 and Luc and Mom had none.

In the last turn of the game (which we had to roll either a 1 or a 2, we got a 1), during that turn I said to myself, if I want to win, I need to attack Luc and Mom to make them lose some dinos. Turns out I played 4th during the important turn.

So after all 3 had moved, I knew how many of each would die and which one would live. For the ones which would of lived, I decided to hit them hard. With 4 legs I attacked 4 dinos. Luc lost 2 and Mom lost 2 also.

The result of the battle help me to buzz pass Luc and Mom in front by one point for the win cause it was than we rolled a 1 on the dice.

Very close between 3 players and poor François which trailed with around 10 points for last place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.