Subject: Starting group in W Warwick RI rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'm trying to get something together in RI for a couple nights a month, probably Saturday. Honestly, I have a couple kids and it's difficult to get out of the house at night - especially since my wife likes to play games too (not nearly as competitive though) and with the kids, we can't both go game together. So, I'd like to start a group at my house so we can both play. Let me know if you're interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be available sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert kircher
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested. Saturdays might be rough for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested. I'm in North Providence. Friday nights are best for me but I can probably swing some Saturday nights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this? I'm still interested in playing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the board would tell me when people posted here, but I guess it only works once. A game store (The Gamekeeper from The Arcade in Providence) is going to move to Pawtucket pretty soon, with Thu-Fri-Sat night gaming. So maybe we can meet up there some time and work something out? But I think I'm ending up not starting a group at my house, I like getting out to play with the people there... I'm so indecisive! And, apparently, Saturdays are the worst day for everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good. I would like to meet up with you there. I'm thinking of hosting some Friday/Saturday nights at my place as well. I may start a new thread. BTW check your mail I'm going to send my contact info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.