Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Hall
United States
Lake Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone help... still haven't figured out what to do when more than one crime arrives in the same block.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Clifford
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Re:Crime convergence
BlingBling (#37517),

I certainly can. Crimes simply activate BLOCKS, so multiple crimes on a single block only mean less resources. Only one hero can be successful, just like if there was but one crime. I'm working on the FAQ now and it will be posted to www.questmachine.com soon. In the meantime feel free to ask more questions. I'm sam@questmachine.com.

Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
questsam (#37559),

(Assume no combat bonuses) Player 1 rolls a four on a four block and beats the crime. Player 2 comes in and rolls a five and steals the crime. Can Player 1 (assuming he still has more actions) attempt to steal the crime back by rolling a six? I would assume this is is allowed but wanted to make sure. Also, just to make sure, if Player 1 rolled a five (tying Player 2's roll) they split the points according to the rules, right?

Thanks,

-Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Clifford
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
etherton (#38799),

You are right on both. If player 1 had another action he could try and take it back. A roll of 5 would split the points, rounded down, no special bonuses collected. A roll of 6 he'd win it exclusively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.