Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (13/13) - # - Voted by

DIGGITYDAWGDUBS - 2 - dejojam1(1), cvb2009(3)
ortho_ - 1 - Ant0kneeguy(2)

Not Voting: Aumerle, BerenCamlost, dbmurph22, DIGGITYDAWGDUBS, DMDupree, Felice Si, Kortemaki, ortho_, Rhanddom, xandryyte

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 8:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 9:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Ant0kneeguy - 1 - ortho_(2)
cvb2009 - 1 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(3)
dejojam1 - 1 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(1)

Not Voting: Aumerle, BerenCamlost, dbmurph22, DIGGITYDAWGDUBS, DMDupree, Felice Si, Kortemaki, ortho_, Rhanddom, xandryyte

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ant0kneeguy wrote:
Ant0kneeguy wrote:
Your parents have perished in a terrible fire.
"Perished" means "killed", by the way.

We know what perished means.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
madelineb wrote:
Note: Count Olaf's power has been changed slightly (he can choose to ignore the first vote cast against him, rather than it being automatic; default is to ignore).

Yes. It is true. In addition to being the ultimate dad, I also have the ultimate power to choose whether the first vote counts against me.

[Vote Dubs] whistle

My dear ... Violet. Enchant. How do you do?

The word "ignore" means "refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally". It would appear here that Count Olaf is not ignoring the first vote cast against him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Ant0kneeguy wrote:
*Cough, cough* Baudelaires, I must inform you of an extremely unfortunate event. Your parents have perished in a terrible fire. I've never been through this myself, but I understand exactly how you feel.

Hello [vote ortho_], it's been a long time.

It appears there's an imposter on the loose. [vote Ant0kneeguy]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (13/13) - # - Voted by

DIGGITYDAWGDUBS - 1 - dejojam1(1), cvb2009(3)
ortho_ - 1 - Ant0kneeguy(2)
Ant0kneeguy - 1 - cvb2009(4)

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 8:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 9:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Ant0kneeguy - 1 - ortho_(2)
cvb2009 - 2 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(3), Ant0kneeguy(4)
dejojam1 - 1 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(1)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
dejojam1 wrote:
Ant0kneeguy wrote:
*Cough, cough* Baudelaires, I must inform you of an extremely unfortunate event. Your parents have perished in a terrible fire. I've never been through this myself, but I understand exactly how you feel.

If you haven't been through this yourself then I'm not sure how you could possibly understand how we feel.
He understands how he wants it to be understood that we understand that he understands how we feel. That's much the same thing, don't you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
I have some very bad news for you children. Your parents have perished in a terrible fire. They perished in a fire that destoryed your entire home. I'm very, very sorry to have to tell you this, my dears.

I've found you a suitable guardian. His name is [vote Count DIGGITYDAWGSDUBS]. He's either your third cousin four times removed or your fourth cousin three times removed. In any case, he's only three miles away and your parents' will was very specific about you being raised by your closest living relative.

Mr. Poe. Do you work out? You look good. Healthy, I mean. Can't you stay for a brief imbibement? A glass of port? Sanka? - Another time, then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
I have some very bad news for you children. Your parents have perished in a terrible fire. They perished in a fire that destoryed your entire home. I'm very, very sorry to have to tell you this, my dears.

I've found you a suitable guardian. His name is [vote Count DIGGITYDAWGSDUBS]. He's either your third cousin four times removed or your fourth cousin three times removed. In any case, he's only three miles away and your parents' will was very specific about you being raised by your closest living relative.

Mr. Poe. Do you work out? You look good. Healthy, I mean. Can't you stay for a brief imbibement? A glass of port? Sanka? - Another time, then.
Yesterday, at second luncheon, I received a glass of lavender lemonade kombucha and one of Müller-Thurgau "orange wine" (fermented on grapeskins). They were visually indistinguishable apart from the light effervescence of the kombucha. Together, they were the perfect accompaniment to the discussion at table, which revolved about the uses of the words "rillette", "terrine", and "quenelle" to describe a spoonful of duck paté. The quenelle of rillette (probably, but not as a certainty, prepared in a terrine) was present for the discussion but chose to remain silent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:

{unintelligible gibberish directed at Count Olaf}

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom wrote:
Baudelaire would have understood why we love this game. Eh, Sheldon?

Charlie Bau! Salacious Salutations! Welcome to my loverly home. A little birdie tells me you recently celebrated your 198th birthday. And your 152nd deathday approaches. Or as the Greeks in ancient times would say ... Ilaros ... Eortasis ... something, something, something ... Music builds to a crescendo ... Ending on the right foot ... And strike a Fosse!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom wrote:
Fun fact: Charles Baudelaire translated large swathes of Edgar Allan Poe's work into French. (Apparently only stories, not poetry, at least for publication; translating poetry with any degree of faith to the original is hard.)

Le corbeau dit: "Jamais plus!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom wrote:
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:

Yesterday, at second luncheon, I received a glass of lavender lemonade kombucha and one of Müller-Thurgau "orange wine" (fermented on grapeskins). They were visually indistinguishable apart from the light effervescence of the kombucha. Together, they were the perfect accompaniment to the discussion at table, which revolved about the uses of the words "rillette", "terrine", and "quenelle" to describe a spoonful of duck paté. The quenelle of rillette (probably, but not as a certainty, prepared in a terrine) was present for the discussion but chose to remain silent.

I myself prefer beef. Yes. Roast beef. It's the Swedish term for beef that is roasted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:

And this must be Klaus. Young Klaus. Your left side is the good one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
Ant0kneeguy wrote:

Hi, Ant0kneeguy. Glad to see you back - You were a lot of fun in the Save the Kids game!

Howdy to everyone else. I haven't read these books or seen any movies/TV show adaptations. References will fly over my head. But I'll do my best to play along.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:

Oh, no, I really must be going. Children, if you need to contact me, you can always call me at Mulctuary Money Management.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:

[in baby talk] What a Schmuck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
BerenCamlost wrote:

Hello.

I don't know these books or movies at all. I'm just going to let you assign me a role and I'll wing it.

Can I get a character bio?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Ant0kneeguy wrote:

Hi, Ant0kneeguy. Glad to see you back - You were a lot of fun in the Save the Kids game!

Howdy to everyone else. I haven't read these books or seen any movies/TV show adaptations. References will fly over my head. But I'll do my best to play along.

Saaame.

I just liked the roster and mod.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Ant0kneeguy wrote:

Me either believe it or not, but I think I may, the dry humor appeals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
BerenCamlost wrote:

Hello.

I don't know these books or movies at all. I'm just going to let you assign me a role and I'll wing it.

Klaus Baudelaire is the middle Baudelaire child and one of the three protagonists of A Series of Unfortunate Events. He is the younger brother of Violet Baudelaire, older brother of Sunny Baudelaire, and is the only boy in his family.

He is very intelligent and enjoys reading books and researching. However, he is also an extremely unlucky and unfortunate boy.

(from the Wiki)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
BerenCamlost wrote:
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
BerenCamlost wrote:

Hello.

Klaus Baudelaire is the middle Baudelaire child and one of the three protagonists of A Series of Unfortunate Events. He is the younger brother of Violet Baudelaire, older brother of Sunny Baudelaire, and is the only boy in his family.

He is very intelligent and enjoys reading books and researching. However, he is also an extremely unlucky and unfortunate boy.

(from the Wiki)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb