Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
[dawn]

[killed kortemaki], violet. Evil wins!

Flavor and closing game in a couple hours, everyone can post. Thanks for playing!

Called it!

Unfortunately, that didn't help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
I had so much fun crafting this post! Wheels within wheels.

Rhanddom wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Felice Si wrote:
BerenCamlost wrote:
Rhanddom wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Wait so xand wasnt violet?
I'm sorry, but that was brutally obvious. Governor!xand would have redirected onto me or K-Dawg. I'm really quite perplexed by her shot; I expected to be dead. I guess she appreciated my (authentic, FWIW) acknowledgment of error.

I am shocked she didn't shoot one of her actual voters instead shooting the guy who said didn't believe but still unvoted.

I can see it. Evil will often do the 'right' thing. At least he was only a villager.

Um... no? He wasn't...
Violet!somebody clobbered Klaus!Aumerle. Sunny!xand bit Viper!ortho. Apparently what makes the viper Incredibly Deadly is that you die when you bite it. What is this, Soviet Russia?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the game Madeline! Sorry good, that was a terrible tough start for you. I'm exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open since I never went to bed last night. MUST SLEEP!! And Hey! You guys almost lynched me on my birthday!angry That was a close one!

Thanks to my co-wolf, the lovely Murph, and the charming aux Dupree, did you really view Aumerle?

Got to sleep. Good night all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
Really well done all around. Tough break on D1, but we kept our chins up! Well designed and executed and flavored, Madeline; many thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Felice Si wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
I think that perhaps people should refrain from talking about whether or not they thought xand was a wolf after she claimed.

I get where that's coming from but I'm sure some people just didn't believe her claim regardless of their own role, particularly since she didn't specify which VIP she was.

Then I don't think you do get where that's coming from. laugh

But that's ok. I'm totally fine if people don't understand why I said that. As long as not understanding doesn't lead to talking about it anyway.

Really? I read that as you not wanting a Beaudelaire to out themselves by being *sure* xand was lying. But we can drop it there if you want.

I thought Felice kind of derp-cleared with this post. Was it deliberate, or had you missed the fact that Violet DID believe xand since they moved the lynch off her? I felt like a wolf couldn't possibly not understand my point here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:
Thanks for the game Madeline! Sorry good, that was a terrible tough start for you. I'm exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open since I never went to bed last night. MUST SLEEP!! And Hey! You guys almost lynched me on my birthday!angry That was a close one!

Thanks to my co-wolf, the lovely Murph, and the charming aux Dupree, did you really view Aumerle?

Got to sleep. Good night all!

Lol yeah, I did. When I said I felt blind on D2, I was serious. That was my horrible attempt at a hint. I felt pretty bad that I couldn't be of more use to you guys, so I wanted to make sure you knew why. Honestly though, even if I'd been good, I would have had a hard time reading this game. I would have never suspected you or murph.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I just... sigh. I was so frustrated on D1... I wished I had more than those four minutes when I was run up again. I just wasn't realizing some players thought this was normal WW.

Thanks for the save Korte, too bad about ortho being our third... sad times.

Oh how I wished I changed my order to Dupree like I almost did... ARGH!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
xandryyte wrote:
I just... sigh. I was so frustrated on D1... I wished I had more than those four minutes when I was run up again. I just wasn't realizing some players thought this was normal WW.

Totally my bad there. Sincerest apologies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:

I don't think I would have moved for a non-specific GS claim even if I had realised it was a VIP game. If you'd said you were the vig but couldn't remember the name I'd have moved though (I take it that was the issue? Not remembering the name?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
Felice/murph — did you catch my ambiguous Violet/Sunny soft claim?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
I don't think I would have moved for a non-specific GS claim even if I had realised it was a VIP game.
I am not rehashing this again... agree to disagree then.

dejojam1 wrote:
Not remembering the name?).
Correct blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eeyore
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a terrible way to read Korte FWIW.
badge
Korte is STILL a black hole on d3.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom wrote:
Felice/murph — did you catch my ambiguous Violet/Sunny soft claim?

I definitely picked up on a ton of Sunny softs from you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eeyore
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a terrible way to read Korte FWIW.
badge
Korte is STILL a black hole on d3.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for governor bumbling you again, ortho. It's even less fun when we're on the same team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
dejojam1 wrote:
xandryyte wrote:

I don't think I would have moved for a non-specific GS claim even if I had realised it was a VIP game. If you'd said you were the vig but couldn't remember the name I'd have moved though (I take it that was the issue? Not remembering the name?).
So the risk here — and I wish I'd thought this through in advance — is that the other VIPs may out themselves with the timing of their votes away. Once she claimed "some Baudelaire", she couldn't get more specific.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fischer
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the end, I couldn't tell who was who so...good game friends & foes!

2 games of moderate difficulty = 2 losses, I guess I need to go back to the kiddy pool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
Sheldon, my love, you were impossibly shiny. You're going to have to get that under control if you ever expect to fool me as evil again. kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DMDupree wrote:
Good game, guys! I never suspected Felice and murph tbh. I really thought Rhand and DUBS were the wolves until after my death

I really thought it was dubs and Korte.

Another time I think a GS is evil.

Good job Murph. I was picketed.

Thanks Madeleine! Great game! Can we have a continuation series?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
backpacker wrote:

2 games of moderate difficulty = 2 losses, I guess I need to go back to the kiddy pool

Don't sweat it - I lose a lot no matter the difficulty! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom wrote:
Oh, Felice/murph! Not bad; not bad at all.

Felice you were amazing! I thought you were good all game! You were my highest good read D2.

Happy birthday! heart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
I was really tickled by the Montgomery Montgomery reveal. Thanks, Madeline!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
Grats team evil!

For the record I requested to reveal as the incredibly deadly viper, as I appeared way more deadly than I actually was. Thanks Madeline

Fun set, would play again. I was aware of how the rules worked regarding win conditions but hadn't really thought it through. Much harder to survive once you get down to 1 VIP on your team.

I definitely look forward to playing again! I will, of course, play as Count Olaf again. And I will make sure to read the rules!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DMDupree wrote:
Good game, guys! I never suspected Felice and murph tbh. I really thought Rhand and DUBS were the wolves until after my death

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
madelineb wrote:
[dawn]

[killed kortemaki], violet. Evil wins!

Flavor and closing game in a couple hours, everyone can post. Thanks for playing!

Called it!

Unfortunately, that didn't help.

@ Dejo: Did you know that I knew that Korte was Violet??? And was trying to telegraph you while confusing the Wolves?

@ Korte: Did you know that I knew that you were Violet? And if so, did you know that I knew that you would know that I knew you were Violet???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
backpacker wrote:

heart I love your fishmongering! Sorry I thought you were evil for the majority of the game. I am glad I found you D3. heart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom wrote:
Sheldon, my love, you were impossibly shiny. You're going to have to get that under control if you ever expect to fool me as evil again. kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  44 , 45 , 46 , 47 , 48  Next »  [48] |