Marcus Walpuski
Germany
flag msg tools
Greetings!

I have the german retail Version of the game, and found this treasure card yesterday. It is marked with a K-Rune on its upper right corner, but
in the App, the same card is marked with a S-Rune.

When I got the card, I was confused, that Kroghan the Barberian can't use this Item (he can only use S-Rune Items), because since he just can use 2H Weapons, it makes no sense, he cant use this 2H Axe, and it would be the perfect weapon for him
Then, when saving the progress of the game in the App, I recognized that it has a S-Rune in the App and is different to the printed card.
Now I'm confused even more
What is the right Rune for this Item, S or K Rune, and can Kroghan use this Item or not?
Didn't found an errata for this card, neither english, nor german errata.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

schreib am besten eine Mail an den Asmodee Germany Support. Das klingt ganz nach einem Fehler, der noch nicht aufgefallen ist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Walpuski
Germany
flag msg tools
Sicarian wrote:
Hi,

schreib am besten eine Mail an den Asmodee Germany Support. Das klingt ganz nach einem Fehler, der noch nicht aufgefallen ist.

Jau, den Verdacht hatte ich auch
Dachte nur, ich frag erstmal hier, ob es darauf eventuell schon ne Antwort gibt bzw der Fehler schon bekannt ist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"K" = Kraft = Strength?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Filla
United States
Hales Corners
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just got this item in our game yesterday as well. In my (English) version of the game, it has an S-rune (so Kroghan could use it, or, in my case, Ecarus), just like in the app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.